Outfielder works on seeing the ball into her glove (or glove hand in this case).
- Player and coach stand roughly 10-15 yards apart in an open space.
- Coach throws a ball past the outfielder who must turn and run to catch it.
- Outfielder catches the ball barehanded with their glove hand and brings it back.
- Next player goes.
- Throw the ball to both sides so the outfielders work on their over-theshoulder skills in both directions.
- Players should only be using their glove hands to catch.
- Players should be watching the ball all the way into their hands.