Batter practices hitting the ball where it is pitched.
- Batter gets into stance at home plate.
- Coach stands 10-15 feet away with wiffle balls.
- Batter gets into good stance.
- Coach throws a wiffle ball either inside or outside to the batter.
- Batter calls out location, either “in” or “out” then swings and hits the ball.
- Remember, inside pitches should be hit to left field and outside pitches to right field (right-handed batter).
- Make sure head is being kept still and eyes remain on the ball.