Helps pitcher develop a strong wrist snap.
- Pitcher stands with a ball and glove.
How it Works
- Pitcher starts with arm up in the air forming a 90 degree angle, like she is flexing her biceps muscle.
- Wrist is cocked so ball is pointed toward the sky.
- She then drops her arm so the elbow goes into waist and she executes a wrist snap sending the ball into her glove.
- Complete 3 sets of 10-15 wrist snap.
- Pitcher should not be pausing at the waist. She should bring her arm down and execute the wrist snap in one fluid motion.
- Wrist stays cocked until hand brushes hip, then the wrist is snapped.