Improving ability to drive the ball with power
- Setup as many tees as you can, trying to limit 2-3 players per tee
- Each player grabs a bat and a helmet
- Grab a bucket of balls for each tee
How it Works
- Players take turns one at a time stepping up to bat and driving the ball as far as they can off the tee, repeat.
- This can be a great drill for the end of practice – gather the whole team around, and let everyone drive a ball from home plate, see who can hit the furthest ball and crown them the power swing champion!