This drill is all about exercising the proper fundamentals of throwing and catching with a glove.
- Players stand approximately 15-20 feet apart
- Players throw the ball back and forth to each other.
- Players catch the ball in their glove and use proper throwing fundamentals.
- Players should be using all their fundamentals – stepping toward the target, presenting a target window and catching with two hands.
- Remind players their focus should be on accuracy and technique not power.
- Shorten or lengthen the distance between the players.
- Put players of similar arm strength together.