Try these [tag]softball defense drills[/tag] with your team. They are designed to improve reaction time and glove handling. You will see your teams’ [tag]softball defense[/tag] improve immediately.
How To Do It
1. This [tag]softball drill[/tag] should be done inside (unless a wall is available outside)
2. Player # 1 sets up in a fielding position facing the wall, about 5-10 feet away
3. Player # 2 is behind the fielder with a [tag]softball[/tag]
4. Player # 2 (the tosser) throws the ball against the wall in front of the fielder
5. Player # 1 must react and field the ball
6. Do this about 12 times and then the players switch