Are you looking for ideas to use for [tag]softball practice in the gym[/tag]? You’ve come to the right place! Try out this [tag]softball drill[/tag] below and let me know how it goes for you.
Softball Drill idea:
I like to reward my athletes after a strenuous [tag]indoor softball practice[/tag] so I have come up with a “game” that they love to play.
Things you will need:
lots of [tag]softball[/tag]s
1. Place the chairs at the end of the gym on the basketball end line about 20 feet apart.
2. On the seat of each chair, place a helmet.
3. Two lines form at center court line facing the chairs.
4. The first person in the line will throw the ball at the helmet and try to hit the helmet off the chair.
5. That girl will chase her ball (and pick up the helmet if she hits it) and go to the back of the line.
6. If the helmet falls completely off the chair, that team gets two points.
7. If the ball hits the helmet but doesn’t fall to the floor, that team gets one point.
8. Zero points are awarded if the ball misses the helmet completely.
9. The first team to 10 (or 15 or 20) wins.
10. The losing team has to do extra laps, sprints, or push-ups.