Players will stand about 10 feet away from each other in the shape of a triangle, and work on their catch, pivot and throw.
- Space out the players about 10 feet apart in the shape of a triangle as shown in image
- Give one player the softball
- Each player should have their mitt on
1. When ready, the player with the ball will step and throw the ball to the next player in a clockwise path.
2. The player catching the ball will pivot and throw again in a clockwise path to next player.
3. They should follow this pattern for 2 minutes.
4. After 2 minutes, they should increase the throwing distance to 20 feet.
Make It Easier
Shorten the distance the players have to throw the ball.
Make It Harder
Increase the distance the players have to throw the ball.