Teaches players to put the proper back spin on the ball when throwing.
Players set up anywhere on the field and use their ball from the Marker Drill.
- Each player holds the ball with their throwing arm at a 90-degree angle, with their elbow above their shoulder, and their glove underneath the throwing elbow.
- The player throws the ball forward, snapping the wrist to give the ball a good back spin.
- The black line on the ball should be rotating in a straight line and not wobbling.
- The wrist should snap straight forward on the throw.
- Players should use either the two-finger or three-finger grip, whatever’s more comfortable.