Teaches hitter to keep her hands back and wait on the ball.
- Batter gets in normal stance by tee.
- Coach stands, kneels or sits nearby.
- You can create your own tee by placing rubber tubing in a bucket of cement.
Batter gets into batting stance.
Batter goes into trigger position and holds it.
Coach claps again and player swings, hitting the ball off the tee.
- Vary the speed of the two claps.
- Two fast claps would be a fastball.
- A clap, a pause and another clap would be a curveball or changeup.