Teaches players the importance of visualization when it comes to hitting.
- Player lines up in ready position at short stop or third base
- Coach rolls the ball to the playerâ€™s side so that she must use her forehand to field the ball.
- She catches the ball and makes the long throw to first base.
- Playerâ€™s glove wrist should be stiff, glove held low.
- She should sweep and funnel the ball into the glove, come up, crow hop and throw to first.
- Adjust the difficulty byÂ first practicing without the ball to ensure technique is correct, and later hitting the ball to the player or rolling the ball faster.